Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I is for Igloo, Icee and Idaho...

I have always wanted to make an igloo. I would settle for going inside one though. During college at MVNU some guys made one but I didn't go in. I wonder why I didn't???

One of my very favorite frozen treats is a cherry Icee. I love the flavor, the texture and how refreshing it is. I DO NOT love the sugar, artificial color and flavor or calories though.

When I was 21 I traveled to Boise, Idaho to visit some old friends that lived out in Nampa, Idaho. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from the potato state. Man oh man, was I blown out of the water! It was beautiful! There was so much to do. I thoroughly enjoyed wandering through the quaint little neighborhoods with nice shops and bookstores and coffee houses. Boise had such a neat art scene too! Loads of art galleries and museums to look at. The views around the city were breathtaking with snow capped peaks surrounding us. Someday I'd love to go back with my little family.

1 comment:

  1. I went in the igloo. It was a frightening experience...you didn't miss much

    ReplyDelete