Wednesday, April 20, 2011

B is for Baths, Blueberries and Birth...

Last January we had our bathroom remodeled and we got a new bathtub. I promptly fell in love with it. Since then there has not been a day when I haven't indulged in a bubble bath.

Blueberries are Emaline's favorite fruit...by far. She is always saying "Mama, more BWEEEZ!" Yep, she calls them bweez and I think it's adorable. The girls gets her antioxidant's that's for sure!

As of late (the past two years) I have become a sponge for anything and everything about birth. I love reading birth stories, blogs, and websites dedicated to birth. I have seen everything Netflix has to offer on the subject. Anyone and everyone who will listen has heard me talk about birth. Emaline's delivery has only increased my desire to know more. Part of me wants to have another baby just so I can have a reason to talk birth all day long. What a weirdo I am becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment