Friday, September 23, 2011

2 years old!

Emaline Joy turned 2 on 9/15/11. WHAT?! How can she be two? There don't really seem to be a lot of words I can use to describe what these past two years have been like. All the love, the trials, sacrifices, joys, questioning, and abundant JOY she brings me is truly beyond description. She is growing up so fast, she is a little girl it seems. These days she is talking up a storm and it seems like every hour she is saying new things and communicating more and more.

She made me a mother, and man do I love being her mother. It has made me better in so many ways. It has also challenged me and brought me to my knees on many occasions. What an awesome responsibility I have been entrusted with. Some days I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I know I must be doing something right though. She is bright. She is sweet. She is loving and affectionate. Even if she was none of those things, she would still be mine. My sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment