Tuesday, February 8, 2011

shoulder...

i tore my rotator cuff, and that just plain old sucks. i trained with chris (my amazing trainer) today and he workeed around it and man, my legs are singing to me today for sure. i actually feel loike i've got flu symptoms i'm so sore, and i pay for this torture! down two more pounds today but no weigh in last week so it seems i'm doing about a pound a week and that's fine by me. after a 4 month plateau this fall i'll take anything i can get.

i had my good friend rachel cut emaline's bangs on saturday and she looks even more adorable! such a toddler look to her now, and it makes me sad, but in a very good way.

i think i've found my new ob/gyn in dr. frank isabelle of women's contemporary health care. their practice has 4 doctors and two midwives and i can see any one of them specifically or all of them at once if i want. they said all the right things without knowing my agenda and made me feel at ease. dr. isabelle actually gave me a hug, which i found totally charming in a doctor. they want to review my post operative note but they think i could be a good vbac candidate if that's what i choose. still on the fence about that. i need to blog about what dr. isabelle had to say about the rising c-section rate (33% of all births in the US). for the record, his is onl 9%, which i find amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment