Thursday, June 5, 2014

Things to remember

My girls are growing up so fast. It's such a mom thing to say, but it is so very true! They are turning into young ladies right before my eyes. I was staring at Emaline the other day and she caught me. I just can't believe that tiny baby I held will be 5 in just 3 short months. How is that possible?! Here are a few things I want to remember:

-She calls our chiropractor "Dr. Popcorn".
-Zoombeezi Bay is called Zooembee Bay. Cute.
-She loves to pray! Especiaaly for Cody and Tine. Precious girl has a memory like an elephant!
-Everywhere we go people ask me if she's a gymnast/dancer. Her athleticism and physique are astounding.
-She cries when I go downstairs in the morning without her. The idea of being left out of anything is very hard for her!
-When we ride in the Jeep she just giggles down the road.
-Right now she is all about playing mommy and dinosaur.
-She breaks out into song at random times, singing about whatever she's doing. She gets it honest!
-She's incredible sensitive to her momma. When I am feeling blie she knows it and it really bothers her. I have to be careful what I let her see.
-She needs people like she needs air! Can we say extrovert??
-She hates to have her hair combed but loves it when it's styled just right.
-When she really likes what she's wearing/how her hair is styled she checks herself out in the mirror and poses. I die!
-She is constantly falling down and hurting herself. Just Tuesday she got 3 bandaids in about 3 hours.
-She can walk down to the Cummings all alone. She has no idea that I watch her the whole way. The pride she exudes as she walks down is palpable.
-Her baby sister is her best friend and she loves and protects her fiercely. It may not always be this way so I am enjoying it now. These girls melt me!
-I often tell her that she was the one tat first made me a mommy and that she was a dream come true. She is happy to repeat this. ;)

My girl is growing into such a young lady. She is a delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment