Thursday, June 12, 2014

Some words on being a crier

I am a crier. I cry easily and I cry often. The reasons are different but I venture to say that I shed a tear on most days. When I get really mad, when I feel scared, sad, happy or just overcome with any emotion I just can't seem to stop the tears from freely flowing. If I am totally honest this can be really annoying and probably exhausting for those that live with me or are close to me. I just can't seem to help it.

Yet I am also not sorry about it. I like this about me in a way. I am sensitive, I feel deeply and I have emotions. God gave me a gift in this, I just have to trust Him to reign it in. When left with just me I often allow my emotions to run my life, causing me to make poor decisions. Trusting God with my emotions is tough at times and feels odd, but I am learning to do it.

One thing that ALWAYS gets me though is when I see someone fulfilling their dream. Watching someone complete something that they have worked hard for, well I'm done when I get to witness that. I find it just incredible to watch someone do what God created them to do, and do it well. It is just so fulfilling and makes me realize that sometimes we do get what we want!


No comments:

Post a Comment