Sunday, June 8, 2014

More things to remember

Eden this time. My sweet girl. She's had a rough year! Nephrotic syndrome diagnosis in late February was hard on us all, but mostly her I imagine. In spite of all that she manages to continue being her spunky, lovable, sweet self. I am so grateful to the Lord for her quick recovery and her continued health and the way He has sustained us through this time.

-When Eden does soemthign she's not supposed to she cocks her head and says "just kidding". It's just too much!!
-She is potty trained as of this week! WAHOO!! She was infinitely easier to "train" than her sister. Whew.
-Eden has an insane vocabulary. She talks non stop and in sentences and has for awhile. Genius. ;) Not really, but she's ahead of the game in this area.
-She's FIESTY. Aggressive even. Some of it is steroids and some of it is just here. I digress...
-She loves rice with soy sauce more than she loves any other food.
-She has been on a low sodium diet so the soy sauce is off limits. Low sodium diets are hard to follow.
-She loves to sing! Her favorites are : Christmas carols, ABC's, Let It Go, the Barney song, Jesus Loves Me.
-She likes to pray and it is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Ever.
-Reading is still her thang. She loves it! Her favorite books are the Bitty Baby series from the American Girl collection.
-As much as she loves her Daddy she is still very much a momma's girl. And I love it.
-Right ow she idolizes her sister, She likes what Emmy likes, eats what Emmy eats and does what Emmy does. It is so precious to watch. I love raising sweet sisters!
-She has a sweet love for her grandparents, especially here Papa!! They have a neat bond. Also, her Uncle Dane. Oh my word do those two have something sweet. It's especially neat because as a baby I really thought Eden favored Dane.
-These days she loves to take a bath and cinstantly takes her clothes off to get in the tub!
She actually is always taking off her clothes. Usually to play dress up, but sometimes just to be naked I think!

I love this girl. I love watching her grow, but I have to say it bums me out to no end that she is turning into a little girl and is losing her baby qualities by the minute. Such is life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment