Sunday, April 27, 2014

Menu for the week of April 28

Last week everything got shifted around a bit. We decided to grill out for our small group picnic, so we had burgers twice and I made the avocado chicken salad for Emaline's teachers. They had conferences on Friday allllll day and the parents provided lunch for them. Have I mentioned I love her school and teachers?? I do! Anywho, here's the menu for this week:

Monday: Grilled chicken salads and bread
Tuesday: Zucchini lasagna and green beans
Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and broccoli
Thursday:  Baked chicken with apples, green salad and oven fries
Friday: Pizza night!

My challenges have grown. In addition to being on a low sodium diet to accommodate Eden, we were told last week that Emaline needs to eliminate dairy again. Not to mention that I have been sugar free for over a year. It's complicated in my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment