Saturday, May 21, 2011

P is for Peanut butter, Pregnancy and Porches...

I am fairly certain if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, peanut butter might be it. I love the stuff. Alas, I can't even have it in my house. Why? Allergies? Nope, I will eat it. By the spoonful. All. Day. Long.

I have said before that I am becoming a somewhat birth and pregnancy obsessed weirdo. It seems like I can't get my hands on enough information about the topic. When I was actually pregnant with Emaline Joy I wasn't even this interested. Maybe I have too much time on my hands. Or maybe, just maybe, this stuff is a big deal to a 20-something woman. Hmmm...

When I was a child I always dreamed of having a front porch. I wanted a big one that wrapped around the whole house. I wanted a swing and rocking chairs and a jug of sun tea and a big dog laying there in the sun. Basically I wanted a country time lemonade commercial. Well, now we have one. I do love it but I don't sit out there as much as I anticipated I would. My very favorite time to be out there is during a rain storm, which we have had a lot of this spring in central Ohio. It is thrilling to me to be out when most everyone else is running for cover. A goal I have for this summer is to spend more time out on my front porch. Not such a demanding goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment