Tuesday, May 17, 2011

O is for Octagon, Oranges, and Olive Garden...

The word octagon is fun to say. Try it.

How is it that I absolutely love a fresh orange, but orange juice gives me terrible heartburn to the point that I can't even drink it? Weird. I sometimes forget (or just ignore) the fact that a glass of OJ makes me feel like I just ate a 4 alarm hot pepper and then I pay the price. Awful.

Here in Columbus there are a TON of wonderful, unique, and tasty restaurants. There isn't a whole lot to do here in central Ohio, especially in the winter months, and we buckeyes like to eat! David and I prefer to go to a local non-chain place to get our grub on, but once in awhile I crave the Olive Garden! There are some fantastic Italian restaurants in Columbus like Spagio, Trattoria Roma, and Giuseppe's. I love these places. Yet sometimes I want some salad, unlimited bread sticks and a bowl of capellini pomodoro! Since we're talking O's and chain restaurants, I also love the Outback steakhouse. There is something to be said for being able to go a restaurant at home or on the road and be able to order what you know and love.

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove the Olive Garden too! I could sit and eat their salad all the live long day.

    ReplyDelete